- Why take out a subscription?
- How can I order a subscription online?
- How will my subscription be confirmed?
- When will the first issue of my subscription be dispatched?
- Do I have to sign for my magazine each time it is delivered?
- How do I renew my subscription?
- How do I notify you about a change of address?
- Gift subscriptions
- What is included in the price?
- Direct Debits
- Is the online payment system secure?
- Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside the UK?
- What can I do if I do not receive an issue on time?
- I haven't received my free gift?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- I booked a track day/track evening where are my instructions?
- I'm looking for a magbook
- Where do I find your clothing merchandise?
Online shop questions
1. Why take out a subscription?
With a subscription you can look forward to receiving your favourite magazine through your door every month, saving you the time and trouble of going to the shops to buy a copy. If you take advantage of one of our special discount offers a subscription will also save you money compared to the normal magazine cover price. Don't forget subscriptions also make a great gift (see gift subscriptions).
2. How can I order a subscription online?
Choose a magazine from the magazine home page. Click on the button next to the appropriate subscription offer and click 'Add to basket'. You will then be able to view your 'Shopping Basket'. If you would like to order any further magazine subscriptions please click 'Continue shopping'. Once you have finished shopping simply click 'Checkout', where you will be asked to fill out your delivery details and method of payment.
4. When will the first issue of my subscription be dispatched?
After your order has been processed, your confirmation letter or email will be sent and this will include details about when your first magazine will be sent to you.
6. How do I renew my subscription?
You can renew your subscription online at any time. Simply login to your account. If you choose not to renew online you will receive notification of the need to renew your subscription in enough time to ensure you don't miss any issues of your magazine.
7. How do I notify you about a change of address?
If you have changed your address during your subscription period you can amend your details online using 'Log in to my account' above. Please note, if you are relocating to another country then please contact us on the number above and we will be happy to assist.
8. Gift subscriptions
Magazine subscriptions make the ideal gift for just about anybody. To give a subscription as a gift use the 'Gift Subscriptions' tab, or use the 'Who are you buying for' option on the individual magazine page and choose 'For someone else'. When we send you the written confirmation we will include a gift card for you to send to the gift recipient so that you can add your personal touch and retain the element of surprise. You will also be given the choice to send your e-card electronically to your chosen recipient.
9. What is included in the price?
Prices displayed include delivery costs and taxes (where applicable). Any discounts to the normal issue cover price will also be explained. If you pay for your subscription using any non-sterling currency the price you pay will be dependent on the exchange rate of your credit card company and may fluctuate.
10. Direct Debit
UK customers have the option to subscribe by direct debit. Depending on the magazine, your payments will be spread into easy, manageable 3, 6 or 12 monthly payments. As direct debit is a continuous payment method you are in complete control of your subscription as well as eliminating the need for renewal notices.
12. Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside the UK?
Yes. As the magazines are despatched from the UK, higher delivery costs may apply for delivery to addresses outside the UK. These will be displayed in the price summary once you have selected the country to which you want the magazines delivered. The prices displayed include delivery costs and taxes (where applicable).
13. What can I do if I do not receive an issue on time?
Please email our customer services team or contact them using the information above. Remember to include your subscriber reference number or full mailing address. Please remember to notify our customer services team if you change address.
UK Customers can access the latest information about delivery service disruption in their local area at www.royalmail.com/serviceupdates
14. I haven't received my free gift?
If your subscription offer entitled you to a free gift, please note this is sent separately to the acknowledgement letter or email and can take up to 28 days to arrive. Should you not receive your gift within 28 days please contact our helpful customer services team.
15. How long does it take for my order to arrive?
We aim to process orders within 48 hours. Orders in the UK normally take 2-3 days and the rest of the world takes 5-7 working days. But sometime with US deliveries they can get stuck in customs so please allow 10-14 working days.
16.I booked a track day/track evening where are my instructions?
We aim to get instructions to you at least 2 weeks before the event. Please make sure you have given your email address when checking out as we will send all instructions via email. If you have not received instructions after this time please check you junk folder or email firstname.lastname@example.org
17.I'm looking for a magbook
Please click here to see our range of magbooks http://www.magbooks.com/
If you have a question which has not been answered here, please email our customer services team remembering to include your subscriber reference number or full mailing address.